Anhydrous gallium trichloride (GaCl3)
1. Process route: non-wet process, without any crystal water. After the reaction of gallium and hydrogen chloride gas, the gallium was separated and purified by distillation process.
2. Inspection: XRD; GDMS (4N: the sum of all impurity elements is less than 100ppm; Because indium chloride is easy to hydrolyze, so icp-aes, icp-oes, icp-ms, can not accurately detect its purity, because the three test methods are adopted on the sample: dissolution, digestion, dilution and other configuration of aqueous solution).
3. Service: provide MSDS and practical protective measures (when the customer accidentally inhales, we will provide you with the most effective solution in the first time); Provide free samples for customer testing; Provide solutions for material application.
4. Physical properties: density: 2.47g/cm3; Melting point: 77.9 ℃; Boiling point: 201.3 ℃; The vapor pressure, 33900 MMHG at 25 ° C; Description: white needle crystal (see product picture for color); Sensitivity: easy to hydrolyze;
5. Use: semiconductor Doping -Doping; Ⅲ - Ⅴ compound semiconductor gallium, synthetic organic compounds are the basic raw material series, organic reaction catalyst, in organic synthesis and the electronics industry has a wide range of applications.
6. Introduction to similar products: indium chloride (InCl3); Indium chloride (InCl)...
7, purity: 99.99% and 99.999%;
8. Packaging: bottle: 1Kg/ bottle, vacuum packaging of aluminum composite film;
9. Delivery time: 5-10 days.